Oct 23-How does imagination help you cope with challenges, boredom, or stress?

 Response- I like to daydream and sleep a lot because it feels like a break from my responsibilities, like a mini paradise.

Summary- I really enjoy doing this because it helps me feel calmed and when daydreaming it helps me with boredom, even though it may not be the best thing to do during school.

Reflection- I think a lot of people do this to get a break from reality and relieve stress and other life struggles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nov 20- Write about a time when you realized you needed to look out for yourself in a silly or harmless situation—maybe dodging a pop quiz, escaping a group chat argument, or remembering at the last second to submit an assignment. How did choosing wisely make your life easier?

Sep 5- You are currently working on a soundtrack for selected Emily Dickinson poems. With that in mind, if asked to choose a song to describe your life right now, which song would you select and why?